Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Rapture is False!



Until recently I held a mid-tribulation viewpoint but after having posted a few comments onto certain supposedly Christian blogs I began to realize that due to the large amount of contention amongst Christian over this single subject matter that there was something that was truly not quite right.

After all, why would God write something into his scriptures that caused so much controversy amongst those who were supposed to be our brothers and sisters in the LORD?

I did a fair amount of research and found that much to my dismay that I was being duped by the false dogma known Rapture of the Church and that is was nothing more than an add on or recently invented event satanically designed to lead Christians astray

Basically I had found there was nothing in the Bible that even came close to suggesting that millions and millions of Christians would suddenly float up into the skies to disappear up into Heaven forever; what I had found that instead of Rapture of the Church the Bible speaks instead of a resurrection of the dead.

When I made these findings public in the comments area of these said same blogs I was forthright banned forever from saying anything else on this blog lest I upset too many people. Their loss I would say!

No comments: