Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Psalm 91, the Antichrist, Satan and the Rapture of the Church

For many, many years now I have identified as being a fundamentalist (Bible believing) Born Again Christian. Now that is not to say that I completely satisfied with any aspect of the current state of today’s modern church movement.

On the contrary, I believe the church age as entered its final throws where the Bible describes it as being lukewarm, a condition that must exist so that the Antichrist can rise to power unrestrained by any leaders within the church, and in particular by the Christians themselves?

If the pastors of the churches themselves have been dumbed down, and we are not being told about Bible prophecy relative to world events, how then can a new Born Again believer expect to know the truth if he is not being told it by regular church attendance.

This condition must also exist so that the Prophecies can be fulfilled heralding the return back onto the earth of the Lord Jesus Christ.

For those that feel regular church benefit is of some assistance in their daily Christian walk, to those good folk I extend my heartiest blessings, and may they continue on with regular church attendance if they feel that is a requirement by God in their daily lives.

As for me, my experience with regular church attendance has left me feeling very cold and unwanted. Therefore, I attend church meetings only on the very rare occasions that there is a speaker of whom I really would like to hear, and see in person.

That being the substance of the matter there is nothing to prevent me from regular Bible reading and daily prayerful devotions so as to commit my ways over to the Lord, which I have made a habit of doing for a number of years now.

The information WebPages relative to the end times that I create on this blog have been derived my very limited knowledge of the Holy Scriptures, the daily news broadcasts, the Internet and other various resources.

I never ever write anything to upload to the Internet unless it can be absolutely proven by the scriptures themselves. Even though my interpretation may not be correct all of the time, it certainly is correct some of the time, and that is enough to prove just how close to the end off the age we really are.

As I had mentioned previously the main purpose of this site was to correctly identify the Beast of Revelation, for knowing very well in doing so the rest of the Bible prophecies would fall into place and then the Lord would return once more to reclaim the earth. I now believe that there may be a very strong likelihood that the retired British Prime Minister, Tony Blair fulfils that role.

I first became alerted to that fact when the late Barry R Smith said in one of his cassettes that the Antichrist would come forth and confirm a seven year Middle East peace treaty that would be in very similar form to an Irish treaty between the Protestants and the Catholics, and then low and behold what happened?

Just before leaving office Tony Blair confirmed a peace treaty between the Protestants and the Catholics and was then appointed to lead the international quartet of four towards Middle East peace. Could this be just a coincidence or not; personally, I do not believe the possibility of it being anything other the fulfilment of Bible prophecy right before our very eyes could be extremely remote.

Barry had also said that the power base for the Antichrist would be the EU, and that the Antichrist would be appointed as the president of the EU. Now, even though an official announcement has not as yet been made, it does seem to be the case with Tony Blair being the forerunner to achieve the presidency of the EU Council of ministers.

It would also come as no surprise to learn that the Council of Ministers were the inner tier of the ten governing nations of the EU - thereby fulfilling the prophecy of ten horns or ten crowns - constantly mentioned right throughout the scriptures.

As I had mentioned above, I make it a habit to read the Bible, and in fact I hardly ever leave the house unless I put on the armour plate of God, and as a part of my daily Bible devotions I read Psalm 91 which I have reformatted below. However, for the sake of this exercise I am concerned with Verses 13 and 14 of Psalm 91. 13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. 14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

After having read this verse for a number of years – and after having realized that Tony Blair was the Antichrist – remembering that Britain was named Great Britain (before it was renamed to just Britain, possibly for that reason) it was almost like there was a light switched on when I had come to the realization that the word lion has been mentioned twice with the second reference referring to the great Lion, or Great Britain.

There are also two references to a snake, with the first reference clearly referring to the physical animal itself – a cobra – the second reference very clearly does not refer to a snake in the sense of an animal, but instead, refers to a serpent. With it being common knowledge that right throughout the scriptures themselves there is constant reference to Satan being described as being a serpent?

Therefore, there is no doubting that hidden all of this time in Psalm 91 there was a constant reference to the Antichrist and Satan, with the insinuation being that the Antichrist is British. In the context of the fact that we are told that the Lord will rescue us from both the Antichrist and Satan we are then told in the next line that the Lord will rescue us which could only refer to the Rapture of the Church.

Psalm 911He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

No comments: